Additional Return To Play Guidance & Support Released By Sport England
Posted: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 10:25
Sport England has been updating and adding to the guidance that they have published to support clubs, organisations and individuals return to sport and physical activity. In addition to the recently updated FAQs, here's what other support is available:
- New guidance from Sheridans on vaccinations and return to play, as an addendum to the legal risks and duties of care document
- New insights and 'Five ways to support people to return'
- Updated Club Matters documents for supporting clubs / groups to return to activity.
- New blogs from MIND and Activity Alliance
- Resources around supporting mental wellbeing (clubs and professional workforce versions)
- Return to play video series showing how activities can be safely arranged – featuring Peterborough Town Sports Club